Current high paced, high volume real estate law firm is currently looking for a legal assistant who is self-motivated and has a high level of professionalism. The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written skills, ability to multi-task and is exceedingly organized. Prior law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Managing and updating the case management software for all attorneys .
- Tracking all current cases
- Conduct Case Management Conferences for New Jersey Courts
- Conduct mediation for Philadelphia courts
- Assist in Drafting, E-filing, and Mailing pleadings and discovery
- Billing attorney work
Email resume- Danielle Catagnus, Director of Operations email@example.com