The ideal candidate will posses strong verbal and written skills. Must be able to work independently as well as with a team. No experience needed, but always a plus.
- Being involved in the workflow of a fast-paced law firm
- Customer service and client relations
- Basic Math
- Strong computer and software skills
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Time management
- Retain basic legal knowledge
- Calendar preparation for court
- Assist in attorney trial preparation
Associate Attorney NJ
Our firm is looking for an Associate Attorney, that is NJ Bar, having PA Bar is a plus. The ideal candidate will manage when appropriate, litigate landlord/tenant cases and resolve legal disputes by developing agreements, negotiating contracts, settling claims and advocating for our clients. This individual will identify goals, provide legal advice and guidance, build and maintain strong relationships and provide an overall excellent experience for clients of this firm.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist senior attorneys
- Conduct legal research and draft memos/reports as assigned
Email resume- Danielle Catagnus, Director of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org